Friday, August 14, 2015

TV Watching

I saw an article on Yahoo! and the title was, Is There Too Much TV? Personally, I think the answer is yes. I saw the 2015 list of premier dates for network TV the other day and I wrote down all the shows I watch and their start dates... there were 13 of them!!! It appears that I need to get a life! And that was only on network, it doesn't include HBO, FX, Showtime, etc.

I realize that this TV season I might get a little backlogged or stop watching some shows all together since my new routine is: pick Alana up from daycare, get home, get her settled, let the dog out and feed them, feed Alana (sometimes this comes before the dogs), change out of my work clothes, eat something (crock pot meals have been a lifesaver!), wash bottles, feed Alana again, clean kitchen, shower, make up her bottles for the next day...it keeps going...

I have dropped some already just because I am not interested: Orange is the New Black, Chiacgo PD, House of Cards... I'll probably drop a few more this season too.



What are some of your favorite shows? Thinking of dropping any?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top