Friday, August 28, 2015

DIY Celulite Reducing Scrub

I wanted to try a cellulite reducing scrub ever since giving birth. I feel like my skin is more dimply now. You can find these scrubs all over pinterest so I thought I would give it a try and let you know what I think.

I followed the simple recipe of 1/2 cup coffee grounds, 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/4 olive oil. I mixed them all together in a container and applied to my thighs and stomach before my shower. I massaged it for about 5 mins.

I bought the cheapest of all products and used in-store coupons that were available to make this the least expensive way possible.



Survey Says - - - I think it works! I noticed less dimples and smoother skin. I definitely recommend applying the scrub before you shower since you'll need to wash all of it off and you'll need soap to get all the oil off. I'll be bringing this with me the next time we take a beach vacation for sure! Plus it smells pretty good!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top