Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Scary Bulldogs

A new development has made its way into our house... Alana is scared of Coco and Lola! OH NOOOO!

How can my little girl be scared of 2 pups I love so much?!

This all came to be when I was letting the dog sniff Alana - which I do from time to time. But this time Alana cried and "backed away" (as best she could in my arms). And I could see the horror in her eyes. I guess before she was too young to know what they were and didn't care too much about her surroundings. Now she is starting to become more curious and look around.

I guess when we see the left, she sees the right?



Does anybody have any tips to getting babies acquainted to dogs faster? 

5 comments :

  1. I wonder if it's the teeth? People see our dogs and are scared to death...thinking they are some junk yard dogs or something!! All I see are two dopey bulldogs, but of course....you and I know better.
    I think constant interaction where she sees that you aren't scared and enjoy bulldog kisses and pets might help a bit? She'll come around. I'm sure of it....but don't give up!! Funny how we're both blogging about the dogs today. They sure are a handful, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a handful! I did think that maybe she should see us rolling around on the floor with them more to show her that they are okay and just want to play with her. I was really surprised that when Alana got scared Coco knew exactly what was going on and she left the room.

      Delete
  2. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. french bulldog themed gifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing information about bull dogs. You can also know more about French bull dogs here. They are playful, alert, and friendly, gets along well with children, and is good with other pets. fawn peid french bulldog

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top