Monday, September 14, 2015

Dressing Up IKEA's Hemnes Dresser

For Alana's room (which I have yet to post about because I am still hanging stuff up in there) we have a few high end pieces and a few IKEA pieces that we dressed up.

The first one is IKEA's Hemnes 3-drawer dresser in white. I had seen many Pinterest/blog posts on sprucing this dresser up and it was an idea that I liked! Pick the color that you want, I chose Veiled Violet because it was the color that Potter Barn Kids and Sherwin-Williams had picked out to match her nursery collection. Then I picked 2 more colors on the same color strip (Beguiling Mauve and Soulmate). And we went for an ombre look!


I also picked up some different drawer nobs from Hobby Lobby when they were on sale - this is a really easy way to make a piece for furniture look better! Hobby Lobby has 50% off sales on rotation so make sure you go during that time!


1 comment :

Back to Top