Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Valentine's Day Ideas for Mom

We're not big on Valentine's Day in out household... Mainly because my husband thinks its a stupid, made up holiday. But we do get each other cards and I did get him something silly to push the fact that we need another dog.  BUT as a new mom I will take all the pampering I can get, so here are some Valentine's Day ideas for Mom...or me :)



1 - Some fun earnings to accessorize the wardrobe
2 - A great new bag because moms are always carrying more stuff around. Seriously, I travel with like 3 bags, wtf?!
3 - I love, love, love this candle from Target
4 - Flowers. I know they don't last long but I love having fresh flowers in the house
5 - A great new skin care regiment with Nerium!

Other good ideas would be a night out for just the two of you or a nice massage!

What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

1 comment :

  1. Oooh....yes, a bulldog for Valentines Day sounds perfect!! You can name him cupid!! I die!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top