Friday, January 1, 2016

...Hello 2016!

Goodbye 2015 and Hello 2016! Hope your New Year is off to a great start! Ours is, Alana slept through the night on her new feeding schedule (we went from 5 feedings per day to 4).


2016 will bring so many milestones for our family. Alana will start walking, she will say her first words, she'll turn one! We're going to start swim lessons! It will be amazing!

I also have a Travel Wishlist for 2016! We will be heading to Boston early THIS year (cant believe its already 2016!) and I would like to take Alana to a nice beach so a trip to Florida is needed but I'm not sure when. And we would like to get back to doing Thanksgiving away but I'm not sure where we'll head. See our previous Thanksgivings here: Key West, Hawaii 2011, Hawaii 2012. We stopped this tradition in 2013 because we bought a house, in 2014 I was pregnant with horrible morning sickness and 2015 was Alana's first Thanksgiving so we wanted to spend it with family. But hopefully in 2016 we'll be someplace new :)

{Boston Source - Destin Source}
I also hope to keep the baby weight loss journey going, I have 5 more pounds and it will all be gone. Hoping it will be gone by her first birthday. I got a fitbit for Christmas and I have already noticed that I am pretty much inactive during the work week because I just sit at my desk all day. I need to make it a better habit of taking the stairs (p.s. I work on the 4th floor).

Hope your 2016 Wishlist comes to fruition! Have a great and amazing weekend y'all!



To participate in this month's link-up click here.


6 comments :

  1. I need a beach trip, the UK is freezing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Florida has my heart too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now is the time that everyone starts daydreaming about beaches ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my fitbit! It definitely gets me up and walking about. I loved Florida, definitely need to take Alana to the beach!!

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Boston - enjoy! Sunshine is needed - it has rained for all but one day of Christmas here :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed, a beach trip is always a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top