Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Ways to Boost Your Rewards Points

Now for some travel talk! If you followed me on my other blog, travel mi amor, then you know that I am BIG into rewards points! Our last 3 vacations have been almost 100% free because of them!

- SPG: 1,000 bonus points for activating you cell phone to be your room key. Download the app and register your phone - They will give you 1,000 bonus Starpoints® when you do...From your phone, go to the home screen of the app and click on: SPG Keyless Registration. Register once and you’re set for all future stays

- United: 750 points for signing up for MyPoints. See One Mile at a Time's post on how. United is also having their All Day Recess Sweepstakes were you can earn up to 4,000 bonus points in their teared spending set up. Check it out at Mileage Plus Shopping.


{United's Back to School Sweepstakes, source}
- IHG: 25,000 bonus points just for being Spire Elite. About mid-July I woke up to an email from IHG saying I was now a Spire Elite member and could either gift Platinum level to a friend or collect 25,000 points for myself...I choose the latter, I have always been a bit selfish. :) I haven't even stayed at an IHG brand hotel since April 2014!


{IHG, Spire Elite bonus offer}

 Hope you can take advantage of some of these great offers!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top