Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Busy Bee

And I fell off the blogging wagon again! I have been busy traveling back and forth to Texas from Wisconsin. The week after Labor Day I traveled to Dallas for my Nerium Get Real Conference which was amazing! My favorite part was listening to Mel Robbins! Loved it!


Then the following Friday, the 16th, I flew back down to Houston to monitor our move. Yes, we finally sold the house! It was really bitter sweet. My dad came for the weekend to help me pull all our stuff out of the attic and say "goodbye" and then I watched them pack all of our stuff up and I can't help but wonder where we are going to put all this stuff in our new house!

 

And this past weekend my in-laws came into town for a quick visit.

Busy, busy, busy! This week is finally back to normal! Today I was hopping all over the place doing drug testing for the new job, checking out new daycare, buying winter clothes and getting our AAA membership and insurance transferred to the state of Wisconsin.

It has finally started to get "cold" up in Wisconsin. I say "cold" because to locals its not cold at all, but to this southern gal ... I'm freezing! I am hoping we can do an apple orchard or pumpkin farm thing this weekend and really embrace the fall weather!

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top