Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Christmas Special 2020

Wow, can you believe that 2020 is finally over?! I know a lot of people are looking forward to getting 2020 in the review mirror and hope 2021 will be better.

We typically travel for Thanksgiving but since we didn't this year and I was grumpy about it I decided to get the Christmas tree up the first weekend in November! We also took advantage of the warm weather and got the outside lights up too. 

I have also dabbled in floral design recently, trying my hand at some Christmas planters and some mason jar centerpieces for the table. 

And I have been baking, lots and lots of baking. Reminding me that I should make cookies more often because they are gooood! This year I made sugar cookies with royal icing, ginger creams, brownie truffles and chocolate crinkles. And there is plans for a peach pie! 

What have you been up to this holiday season?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top